Living Bridges is a healing modality weaving together fifteen years of education in Mind/Body practices. This form of embodied counseling gives clients access to the resources they need to create and maintain healthy, happy, and enduring relationships with themselves and their bodies, hearts, partners, families, ancestors, and ecosystems. My goal is to help you experience balance and harmony in all aspects of your life.
This embodied counseling work is for individuals and couples seeking support with…
• Building and maintaining healthy relationships
• Working with trauma (physical, sexual, emotional)
• Feeling present, safe, and at home in their bodies
• Creating a more balanced life
• Increasing capacity for intimacy
• Navigating life transitions
• Healing disengagement and numbness
• Connecting to the sacred
• Cultivating joy and resiliency
• Healing the roots of unhealthy/addictive patterns
Living Bridges’ embodied counseling sessions weave together a wide range of kinetic, energetic and spiritual healing techniques, including:
• The Hakomi Method • Somatic Therapy • Family Constellations • Practical Shamanism • Massage Therapy • Meditation • Body-Mind Centering • Expressive Arts • Contact Improvisation • Attachment Theory.
The benefit of my wide-ranging exploration of different healing modalities is that there is no pre-determined script. We will work together using the tools that are most appropriate to your particular needs and comfort. But no matter what tools we use, the goal will be the same: to liberate your aliveness and increase your ability to be present and creative in all aspects of your life.
What to Expect
During our first few sessions, we will discuss your goals, your current experience, your current resources, and your definition of success. Once that process is complete we will develop an action plan together. Through this process we set the container for our work and establish clear agreements and boundaries. This will support the organic unfolding of the work and guide the modalities we work with.
After years of working with clients I have come to realize that creating a safe space enables individuals to access their own innate healing abilities. In sessions we create safety together by continually checking in about how you are feeling. It is important that we move at a pace that allows you to process and integrate the work.
In my experience, session work that doesn’t allow for integration can further perpetuate trauma and disorganization in the nervous system. Together, we have to respect where you are at, and what your nervous systems currently needs. You are in charge, in every moment. I am here to serve you.