Living Bridges is a healing modality weaving together fifteen years of education in Mind/Body practices. This form of embodied counseling gives clients access to the resources they need to create and maintain healthy, happy, and enduring relationships with themselves and their bodies, hearts, partners, families, ancestors, and ecosystems. My goal is to help you experience balance and harmony in all aspects of your life.
This embodied counseling work is for individuals and couples seeking support with…
• Building and maintaining healthy relationships
• Working with trauma (physical, sexual, emotional)
• Feeling present, safe, and at home in their bodies
• Creating a more balanced life
• Increasing capacity for intimacy
• Navigating life transitions
• Healing disengagement and numbness
• Connecting to the sacred
• Cultivating joy and resiliency
• Healing the roots of unhealthy/addictive patterns
Living Bridges’ embodied counseling sessions weave together a wide range of kinetic, energetic and spiritual healing techniques, including:
• The Hakomi Method • Somatic Therapy • Family Constellations • Practical Shamanism • Massage Therapy • Meditation • Body-Mind Centering • Expressive Arts • Contact Improvisation • Attachment Theory.